The building was constructed in 1924 and fully remodeled in 2006. In keeping its historical character the building is on the National Register of Historic Places. The two first floor spaces have excellent retail possibilities, while 2nd and 3rd floors have been a mix of small professional offices. Each floor has one large central office with several interior offices. These two spaces have been used primarily as medical spaces. There are smaller private offices outside of these spaces also. The main elevator was installed new in 2006, and their is a freight elevator with first floor / basement access. Monthly rented parking is available adjacent to the north side of the building.
Fisher Brothers Building is situated in Astoria's Downtown Historic District, adjacent to the Astoria Riverwalk and Trolley tracks. It anchors the north end of Astoria's Sunday Market on 12th St, which has over 200 vendors- the 2nd largest outdoor market in Oregon. There are some terrific Columbia River views from a few of the offices. The first floor corner space has excellent visibility for a multitude of uses.